Change your story/Change your life: a business and career reinvention workshop
Find your voice. Write your story.
When: November 14, 2015
Where: Grey Dove Farm, 2 River Street, Belchertown, MA 01007
What you will get from this experience:
- A way to let go of oppressive stories and create one that’s authentic to you
- A reinvention road map to help you design your work and life
- Tools for tapping your deepest intuition and revealing your direction
- The beginning of a compelling story that engages others in your business or journey
- A fun day of learning and making new connections in a safe environment
This workshop is for you if:
- You are at a crossroads
- You’ve had it with your current career
- You feel compelled to do something bigger or more meaningful
- You want more confidence in your direction
- You know your current story is not serving you
Limited to eight participants.
What it’s about:
Storytelling is about connecting to other people and getting them to see who you are. Because that which makes you unique, also makes you valuable. In today’s Connection Economy, it’s OK to be yourself. In fact. It’s essential. Your brand story enables you to connect with decision-makers who can help you achieve your career goals..
Work with Sally Fox, Ph.D and Jeff Rock, Career Coach, Personal Branding Strategist and Transformational Storyteller. In this workshop, we will unearth your authentic story and connect it with your values, passions, and purpose. We will identify gifts and talents, marketable skills, that are hidden in your stories.
See Sally’s bio here: http://www.engagingpresence.com/about