Career & Leadership Accelerator for Introverts
What do Jeff Bezos, Martha Minow, Bill Gates, Marissa Mayer, Mark Zuckerberg, J.K. Rowling, Warren Buffett, Wendy Kopp, and Mia Hamm all have in common? They are all introverts.
In business culture (in the USA) introversion is often viewed as a liability rather than an asset. In this program, we will assess your company’s culture, management, and team structure, discuss your interpersonal challenges, and develop your new, authentic narrative. If you want to boost your career prospects or move into a leadership role, this program may be for you. The program includes:
- Clarification of career objectives and leadership style
- Fascination Advantage Assessment (How the world sees you)
- MBTI Personality Assessment
- Story archetypes review to frame communication
- Managing the performance appraisal cycle
- How to manage up
- 12 1-hour coaching sessions to debrief on assessments and develop your action plan
- Email and texting support between sessions
Please fill out the form below and I will respond within two business days except for holidays and weekends.